Are you established in your career but want to build certain skills to move ahead?
An online graduate-level business certificate from Quincy University could be the perfect fit. With multiple start dates per year, you can finish a certificate in as little as one year.
Choose from Three Certificates
Health Care Administration
- MBA 560 Health Care Law
- MBA 563 Health Care Policy
- MBA 566 Ethical Leadership in Health Management & Policy
- MBA 569 Business Sectors in Health
- MBA 511 Operations Management & Strategy
- MBA 515 Information Systems
- MBA 545 Transportation Systems & Environmental Impact
- MBA 550 Supply Chain Strategies
- MBA 505 Leadership in Organizations
- MBA 513 Current Trends in Business, Government & Society
- MBA 530 Entrepreneurship, Innovation & Change Management
- MBA 535 Organizational Communication
Benefits of a Graduate Certificate
- Adapt to change within your field
- Validate your skill set
- Demonstrate professional development
- Jumpstart your master’s degree
- Earn your certificate in one year
- Affordable classes with no enrollment fee
- Complete the coursework online
- Take one course at a time in ten-week sessions
- Flexibility to study and review materials on your own time
- An earned baccalaureate degree with a minimum 2.5 cumulative GPA is required.
- For Operations Management, an introductory statistics course is recommended.
- Students who want to continue in the MBA program must apply for admission to the degree program and meet the following prerequisites or their equivalents
- Financial Accounting
- Management Accounting
- Business Finance
- Management or Marketing
Why Choose an Online Business Certificate?
Because there are only four required classes to earn an online graduate business certificate, the pathway is flexible and affordable.
|Tuition cost per certificate credit hour
|Graduate Fee per semester
|$15.00 per credit hour
Employer Tuition Discount
Tuition discounts are available to employees of chamber member businesses and GREDF.
Advancement in a Specific Discipline
If you are already established in your field and want to build certain skills, an online business certificate could be perfect for you. For example, if you are leading a marketing team and want to expand your expertise in the area of manufacturing supply chain, a graduate certificate in operation management can help you fill that gap.
When looking to improve upon your existing skills, a graduate certificate can provide both flexibility and a return on your investment in a relatively short amount of time.
An online business certificate allows students to experience graduate-level learning, which can lead to a full MBA program. In addition, current MBA professionals can go back and earn graduate business certificates in specific fields to enhance their skills. Additional certificates help students attain specialized knowledge to expand their career opportunities.