The program is available online and on campus. The courses are offered during the fall, winter, spring, and summer, with 10-week courses each term. To accommodate busy schedules, courses offered on campus meet only once a week for 3.5 hours.
Your Career Options
An MBA in any of our tracks prepares you for a multitude of mid-level and upper-level managerial positions within all types of organizations. The MBA degree remains the degree of choice among many employers across many industries.
Your Real-World Opportunities
- Field trips
- Study Abroad
- Clubs & Organizations
How to Apply
- Submit a completed Quincy University Graduate Studies Application online.
- Provide official transcripts from all undergraduate institutions.
- Write a 300-500 word autobiographical statement outlining academic and work experience as well as your career goals.
- Provide two letters of recommendation.
- Submit official results of the Graduate Management Admissions Test (GMAT) with a satisfactory score.
- One transcript must include verification of the conferral of a bachelor’s degree. Students who have attended school overseas may be required to submit an analysis of their transcripts by the Office of International Educational Services. A minimum TOEFL score of 550 is required.
For more information about the Business Administration program, contact:
Graduate Studies Coordinator
217-228-5432 ext. 3757
Francis Hall Room 121
Dr. Cynthia Haliemun, Dean
Director of MBA Program/Associate Professor of Economics
217-228-5432 ext. 3067
Applications are accepted throughout the year so you can start during any term.