Be Challenged to Transform the World
Our Honors Program offers academically gifted students a creative, stimulating, and challenging course of study.
- We promote academic excellence through critical thinking, original research, exceptional writing, and public presentation of scholarship.
- We create a shared experience in an intellectual community, and prepare students for a life of service and leadership.
Head of the Class
I can never express how grateful I am for my professors' time, knowledge, and mentorship throughout my four years at Quincy.
A Year in the Life of An Honors Student
- Meet with your peers, Honors Director, and Honors Committee at the fall semester kick-off picnic, your program assessment, and Honors Banquet.
- Get together for outside-the-classroom colloquia throughout the year.
- Meet with your Honors Director every fall.
- Evaluate your progress in the program every spring.
The Quincy University Honors Program is university-wide and compatible with any major.