Academic Assessment Committee
The Assessment Committee is the venue for all assessment activities related to curriculum. The Assessment Committee is charged with coordinating the University’s academic assessment efforts and facilitating the continuous improvement to teaching and learning in the learner–centered environment.
The goals of the Assessment Committee are:
- To work with faculty to improve the teaching and learning environment at Quincy University.
- To effectively coordinate the University’s assessment of student learning, including data collection, analysis, reporting and warehousing.
- To systematically solicit pertinent assessment data from multiple internal and external sources
- To guarantee the transparency of assessment processes and the publication of assessment results to involved constituents
- To substantively foster best practices in assessment into the University’s faculty development.
- To advocate for adequate resources to ensure the long-term success of teaching and learning activities and practices in assessment and continuous learning.
Annual Academic Program Assessment Reports
- Faculty Resources
- Student Resources:
Current Committee Members
Barbara Rowland, Ph.D.
Teresa I. Reed, Ph.D.
David Kirchhoffer, Ph.D.
David Landsom, Ph.D.
Barbara Schleppenbach, Ph.D.
Dr. Dana Walker, D. Mgt
Matthew Bates, Ph.D.
David Shinn, Ph.D.
For More Information Contact:
Director of Academic Assessment Barbara Rowland, Ph.D.
Francis Hall 243
Teresa Reed, Ph.D.
Francis Hall 124