Campus Safety & Security
Dedicated to Your Safety and Overall Well-Being
Campus safety and security needs are provided by the Campus Security Office 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. This office is responsible for:
- Issuing parking stickers
- Enforcing traffic and other University regulations
- Assisting with crime investigations
- Providing an on-campus escort service
- Compiling annual campus crime statistics
- Providing educational programs: safety procedures & security concerns
- Education students about Sex Crime Prevention
Feel Safe on Campus
- Quincy University uses both motor and foot patrols to monitor the campus.
- All exterior locations are well lit and considered at or above accepted standards for outdoor lighting.
- Pedestrian and vehicular safety is paramount in all landscaping considerations.
- Campus Security Officers have completed Security Officer Training.
- Quincy University maintains a close working relationship with all area police, fire, and ambulance services.
- The campus is within blocks of the local hospital and about a mile from the police and fire stations.
- Quincy University has very specific drug and alcohol policies and programs and is in compliance with the Drug Free Schools and Communities Amendment of 1989 (Public Law 101-226).
On Duty Security Officer (accessible 24 hrs. per day)
(or ext. 5600 from any university phone)
Director of Safety & Security
217-228-5432 ext. 3990
The Security Office is located in Friars Hall room 115.