You and your family can attend these special open houses that include everything you need to know about Quincy University through:
- Campus tours
- Meetings with professors and coaches
- Q & A panel with current students
- Lunch in our Main Dining Room
Upcoming Discovery Days
- November 17, 2018
- March 23, 2019
We can set up your individual visit to include:
- A campus tour
- Meeting with your admissions counselor and financial aid staff
- Visiting with professors, current students, or coaches
- Sitting in on a class
Individual visits are on weekdays from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m.
*Saturday visits including a tour of campus and meeting with Admissions staff available 1 pm-4 pm. (QU will not be open for Saturday visits during the summer months beginning May 12th through Labor Day.) Sign up preferred.
Camp College with Quincy University & John Wood Community College
- John Wood Community College and Quincy University are partnering to provide high school students an occasion to explore the higher education opportunities available in the local area. Camp College will be held on Friday, July 27, from 9:30 a.m. to 2:30 p.m. and is open to 9th through 11th graders. The event is free and parents are welcome to attend.
- Camp College will offer students tours of both the QU and JWCC campuses, where they will explore different majors and campus life. Presentations will also be given on the admissions process and financial aid from both schools. Lunch will be provided.
- For more information contact Tammy Duesterhaus, QU admissions visit coordinator, at 217.228.5301 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.