Mission Statement – The QUEST Center supports, coordinates, and implements academic-experiential learning in collaboration with faculty, staff, and the community.
Experiential learning connects knowledge, experience, action, and reflection, and engaging students in various kinds of transformative activity. Experiential learning is also deeply rooted in the Franciscan intellectual tradition, which emphasizing both the value of the individual experience and the importance of relationship and community.
QUEST Center (Quincy University Experiential Study Center) is QU’s center for experiential learning which supports:
- Career Services – Support for a successful transition to a career
- Credit for Prior Learning – Academic credit for work experience
- Internships – Opportunities for paid and non-paid employment related to major
- Service-Learning – Achieving learning outcomes through service
- Study Abroad – Venture into the world to create new learning experiences
- Undergraduate Research – Work with faculty in any discipline on a research project
For More Information Contact:
Director, Experiential Learning
Student Success Center
217-228-5432 Ext. 3355