Quincy University Student Health and Well-Being Clinic
In partnership with Quincy Medical Group and located in Friars’ Hall room 113, this free walk-in clinic is free for all students.
The Walk-In Clinic has:
- A Nurse Practitioner available to provide students with care for illnesses or injuries.
- Prescribe and refill medications (prescriptions are at the student’s expense)
- Perform minor procedures and treatments
- Select labs and vaccines available (may be billed to insurance)
- A supply of over-the-counter medications
- Minor physical injury supplies: ace bandages, band-aids, etc.
- Medical information and pamphlets
- A small selection of toiletries for students who have special needs (soap, shampoo, deodorant, feminine hygiene products, etc.)
Walk-In Clinic Hours:
Monday 1:00 pm – 5:00 pm
Tuesday 8:30 am – 12:30 pm
Thursday 12:00 pm – 4:00 pm
Office: 217-228-5432, ext. 3790
Nurse Practitioner: Heather Leindecker, CNP
In Case of an Emergency:
- Call Quincy University Campus Security: 217-228-5600
- Contact your RD
- Call Transitions of Western Illinois 24-hour Crisis Line: 217-222-1166
- Call 911 Emergency Services
- Call Local Emergency Room: Blessing Hospital, 11th & Broadway, Quincy, IL 217-223-1200