How to Make a Gift
Quincy University depends on annual contributions to maintain and invigorate academic quality. You can support Quincy University by making a gift in one of the following ways:
- Online Gift: Make an online pledge or donation to Quincy University using our secure server.
- Gift by Mail: Quincy University Office of Advancement, 1800 College Avenue, Quincy, IL 62301.
- Credit Card Gift by Phone: Using your Visa, MasterCard, or Discover Card, call 217-228-5227.
- Stocks and Securities: Get more information here.
- Electronic Funds Transfer: Set up your transfer by contacting the Office of University Advancement at 217-228-5227 or email@example.com.
- Estate Plan Gift: Choose the option that matches your goals.
- Will or Living Trust: Quincy University partners with FreeWill so our donors can prepare a will at no charge. Get more information here.
- Retirement Plan Gift: You may be able to receive a charitable income tax deduction and avoid estate taxes on contributions from IRAs, 401(k)s, and other retirement plans.
- Stocks and Securities: Transfer stocks, bonds and mutual funds. Appreciated securities are an attractive way to avoid capital gains tax liability while making a valuable gift to Quincy University.
- Crypto Currency: Get more information here
- Amazon Smile: Amazon will donate a portion of your online purchase to Quincy University when you shop at smile.amazon.com
- Venmo: @VictorHawk
If you have questions, please contact the Office of University Advancement at 217-228-5227 or firstname.lastname@example.org.