How to Make a Gift
Quincy University depends on annual contributions to maintain and invigorate academic quality. You can support Quincy University by making a gift in one of the following ways:
- Online Gift: Make an online pledge or donation to Quincy University using our secure server.
- Gift by Mail: Quincy University Office of Advancement, 1800 College Avenue, Quincy, IL 62301.
- Credit Card Gift by Phone: Using your Visa, MasterCard, or Discover Card, call 217-228-5227.
- Electronic Funds Transfer: Set up your transfer by contacting the Office of University Advancement at 217-228-5227 or email@example.com.
- Estate Plan Gift: Choose the option that matches your goals.
- Retirement Plan Gift: You may be able to receive a charitable income tax deduction and avoid estate taxes on contributions from IRAs, 401(k)s, and other retirement plans.
- Stocks and Securities: Transfer stocks, bonds and mutual funds. Appreciated securities are an attractive way to avoid capital gains tax liability while making a valuable gift to Quincy University.
If you have questions, please contact the Office of University Advancement at 217-228-5227 or firstname.lastname@example.org.