Online Professional Learning Courses
Virtual Education Software, VESi, provides online courses for educators through Quincy University for graduate credit or clock hours. Courses offered, such as Differentiated Instruction or Violence and Bullying, are relevant to today’s educators.
With online access, the courses are convenient and easy to use. Click here for a short video which explains VESi courses:
VESi offers courses each semester, and registration begins on the first day of each term. We do not have a registration deadline, however, final assignments are due on the last day of each term. It is suggested to allow at least 4 weeks to complete these online courses, so plan your registration with this in mind.
Semester dates are:
- Spring term: January 1 – May 31
- Summer term: June 1 – July 31
- Fall term: August 1 – December 31
Refunds for VESi courses require written request of withdrawal from the course. Refunds are computed from the date the course registration confirmation email from VESi is sent out. Refund amounts for VESi courses are based on the following schedule:
- First week from date registration email is sent – 75% of tuition refunded
- Second week from date registration email is sent – 50% of tuition refunded
- Third week from date registration email is sent – 0% of tuition refunded
Extensions may be allowed, and can be requested through Quincy University with a written request. If your work is completed in an extension period, you will receive a one letter grade deduction. Courses not completed will receive an “F.”
VESi recommends that you check with your school district and/or state licensing agency to verify these course offerings will meet your district and/or state requirements for salary advancement and/or state certificate re-licensure.
VESi courses are offered at the following prices:
- 2 graduate credit courses are offered at $410
- 3 graduate credit courses are offered at $545
VESi also offers courses for 30 or 45 contact hours.
For more information, contact:
Professional Development Coordinator
School of Education