NSF S-STEM Grant
- Students each receive $5250 per year, renewable for 4 years.
- Paired with a faculty mentor and a success coach.
- Placed in Learning Community.
- Participate in academic, career and personal development activities such as Student research.
- Field trips to graduate schools and industries.
- Academic performance level must be maintained in order to continue.
- Students will be chosen based on financial need, academic ability and rural origin.
- Student must major in a non-clinical science field, such as: Chemistry, Biology (Environmental or no concentration).
This project is supported by the National Science Foundation under Grant No. 1741744