Show us your best stuff!
Guidelines for submitting your portfolio:
As a prospective student, you will need to submit a selection of 15-20 examples of your strongest and most recent artwork.
Use only original artwork for your portfolio
- Include pieces that show your unique style and subject matter you’re interested in
- You can have variety in your portfolio, single medium or you may share a variety of media styles
- Portfolios must be submitted digitally. Please apply using the registration form above and use the email below to submit your portfolio
- Please submit PowerPoint presentations only
- Maximum amount of pieces should be 15 pieces / Minimum amount: 10 pieces with description and notes next to each image in presentation.
What not to submit
- Do not include artwork that is a direct copy of another artist’s work, design, ideas or characters
- Please do not submit performances, music recordings, plays, or creative writing samples in your portfolio.