Returning Student Housing
Step-by-Step Process for Applying
QU students looking to live on campus for the 2016-2017 academic year must submit a 2016 Returning Student Housing Application. Applications will be available beginning April 5, 2016 and must be submitted by noon on Friday, April 15, 2016.
You can refer to the link below for instructions on signing up for housing.
Residence Life is also offering a new opportunity for student organizations. Student groups will be given the opportunity to apply to create a Residential Themed Community, Theme Communities are available for groups of students who have a common program or interests which they wish to develop in a residential setting. This program must support the mission of Quincy University and contribute to the Office of Residence Life tenants of Scholarship, Engagement, and Community. Please check out the links below for a description of the process for creating a themed community and the proposal template.
Click here for the updated housing and meal plan pricing for 2016-2017
Continue to check your QU email for updates to the selection process. If you have questions, please call 217-228-5320 or stop by the Student Affairs Office.
Applications for Summer 2016 Housing will become available beginning April 5, 2016 at 12pm and must be submitted no later than April 29, 2016 at 12pm.
Summer housing options include:
- Friars Hall for $75 per Week
- Woods Apartments for $100 per Week
- All summer residents must discuss their payment options with the business office and make their first week’s down payment before they will be assigned a space.
- Space is limited in both buildings so applications will be considered on a first-come- first served basis.
- If you or your items are in an on campus space, you will be charged for the week.
- The entire rate for the summer will be charged at beginning of summer, please refer to email regarding payment due dates.
- Only Students that will be returning in Fall 2016 are eligible for summer housing.
If you are unsure of your summer housing needs, we encourage you to complete an application by the deadline and visit the Office of Student Affairs.