A Message from the President
- We combine liberal arts learning with real-world, hands-on academics, and Franciscan values.
- We offer 40 undergraduate majors, so your academic interests are sure to be covered.
- With classes averaging about 20 students, your professors will get to know you and help you succeed.
- Our highly successful internship program, practicums, and special assignments will take you outside the classroom where you will gain the professional skills to start your career.
- You’ll shape and live your personal value system in a warm, welcoming environment that is committed to serving others.
The Application Process
Freshman Application Process
- Apply Online or Download Application
- Official High School Transcripts
- Official ACT or SAT Scores (Quincy testing codes are 1120 for ACT and 1645 for SAT)
- Counselor Recommendation
Undergraduate Readmission Student Application Process
- Readmission Application
- Submit Official Transcripts from each college/university attended after Quincy University
Like most private universities, Quincy does not set arbitrary minimum levels for test scores, nor do we require a specific pattern of courses. Our primary concern is that every applicant has the ability to be successful in our academic program.
Please mail all correspondence and required information to:
Office of Admissions
1800 College Avenue
Quincy, IL 62301-2699 U.S.A
Will my credits earned prior to enrollment be accepted?
For those students entering as a freshman, Quincy University may accept credit for college-level courses taken prior to high school graduation or college matriculation that may be used toward a degree at Quincy University. Transcripts of any such courses need to be sent to the Office of Admissions in order to be evaluated by the University Registrar.
You’re Admitted! What’s Next?
Congratulations! And welcome to the Quincy University family. We look forward to seeing you on campus and getting to know you better. We’ve compiled information to help make your transition to college easier. Learn More.