The Master of Arts in Communication program is offered entirely online for current or aspiring professionals whose work involves substantial organizational, interpersonal, public relations, marketing, or mediated communication. The curriculum emphasizes proficiency in writing for diverse purposes and across media platforms, leading to fluency in verbal, visual, and digital storytelling.
Your Career Options
QU Communication graduates are often employed before commencement day in broadcasting, marketing, public relations, and publishing firms. Here’s a snapshot of some recent graduates:
- Legislative Liaison for the Illinois Dept. of Commerce & Economic Opportunity
- Human Resources Generalist, The Boeing Company
- Technical Writer, Knapheide Manufacturing
- Development Coordinator, Ronald McDonald House Charities
- Community Relations Specialist, St. Louis Cardinals