The primary purpose of the Quincy University Endowment is to provide for the long-term financial health and stability of the University. A dynamic endowment provides a growing, consistent, reliable, basic source of income.
Contributions to the QU Endowment are invested to provide dependable annual income for scholarships and academic program development and enhancement, for our students now and in the future.
Please consider the following gift investment opportunities:
- $25,000+ Endowed Scholarship Fund
- $100,000 Endowed Speaker Fund
- $250,000 Endowment for Excellence and Innovation in Teaching Fund
- $375,000 Laureate Scholarship Fund
- $500,000 Academic Program Endowment Fund
- $750,000 Presidential Scholarship Fund
- $1,000,000 Endowed Professorship Chair Fund
The funds above can be named in honor of, or in memory of, a loved one.