Quincy University has partnered with Blessing-Rieman College of Nursing & Health Science’s for over 20 years and are now proud to offer a Bachelor of Science in Radiologic Sciences.
A degree in Radiology provides educational opportunities in all aspects of medical imaging so you will be prepared to meet the needs of the patient and medical facility you will serve. This program will prepare all students for entering the profession by providing the opportunity and resources to achieve their maximum potential both academically and clinically.
Earning your degree through our program offers many benefits, including:
- Hands-on learning: Starting sophomore year, you work one-on-one with an instructor in our multi-million dollar Simulation Center. This state-of-the-art learning environment allows you to master radiology skills, so you feel confident the moment you walk into a clinical setting. Read more about our Simulation Center.
- Small class size: Blessing-Rieman maintains low student-teacher ratios. In a smaller class setting, we are able to tailor instruction so you can achieve your academic goals.
- Expert faculty: All of the Radiology program faculty are licensed and have many years of experience in the field of radiologic sciences.
- Accreditation: The Radiology program provides the highest standards in education and is accredited by the Higher Learning Commission.
At Blessing-Rieman, your education includes a combination of coursework and hands-on clinical experience:
- General education coursework in math, science, and writing helps you learn how to communicate, problem solve, and work effectively as a team. These courses are available at Quincy University.
- Radiology coursework at Blessing-Rieman helps you learn radiology concepts and critical thinking skills, preparing you for the hands-on portion of your education. See QU sample degree plans.
- Clinical experiences give you opportunities to apply course concepts in clinical settings. Your experiences include more than 1400 hours in simulated and real-life care settings. Clinical sites include; Blessing Hospital, Blessing Breast Center, Hannibal Clinic, Hannibal Regional Hospital, Illini Community Hospital, Quincy Medical Group.
Apply to the Bachelor of Science in Radiologic Science
At Blessing-Rieman, we make it easy to navigate the application process. Our team of dedicated admissions counselors tell you more about our program and answer any questions you may have. Find out more about admissions.
Take the first steps toward applying to our program by submitting:
- An application to the liberal arts partner college of Quincy University
- Official transcripts to one of the partner colleges
- An application to Blessing-Rieman, either by visiting our Online Application or completing a written application.