Fiscal careers for the business minded.
This program will guide you into finance. Business fundamentals, money management skills, and marketing savvy combine to prepare you for a career in this field of opportunities. Our Finance program offers a bachelor of science degree in Business with a major in Finance, as well as a minor in Finance.
“The budget is not just a collection of numbers, but an expression of our values and aspirations.”—Jacob Lew
Financial management, money and banking, investment principles, and risk management are the building blocks to your future. This technology-minded program brings modern technology and software into traditional business studies.
Becoming a Leader
Build your portfolio while networking with area businesses through career building opportunities. Students have interned with some of the following establishments:
- Archer Daniels Midland Company
- Gardner Denver
- City of Quincy
- Stifel Nicolaus & Co., Inc.
- Wells Fargo Mortgage
Clubs & Organizations
- Student-managed organizations will give you opportunity to grow as a leader and connect with alumni and other professionals.
- Collegiate Entrepreneurs’ Organization (CEO): promotes entrepreneurial initiatives and entrepreneurship across campus and the broader community.
- Institute for Management Accountants (IMA): affiliated with the national IMA organization to promote the leadership and teamwork of accounting and finance professionals.
- Students in Free Enterprise (SIFE): promotes free enterprise practices through community involvement.