Community Service Mission Statement
Quincy University community service integrates our Gospel and Franciscan values into concrete acts of service. Various opportunities are available in the local Quincy community.
Local Agencies We've Served
- Habitat for Humanity: Home Construction Volunteers
- The Humane Society: “Day with the Dogs”
- The American Red Cross: Blood Drives
- Catholic Charities: “Bridge the Gap to Health” Project
- Ladies of Charity: Food Drives
- Quincy Herald-Whig: Good News of Christmas Program
- Good Samaritan Home: Social Hours & Meals
- Transitions: Provides an array of mental health services in Quincy.
- Teen Reach: Program for at risk teens.
- Kroc Center: Youth and young adult programs.
- Quanada: Support for battered or abuse women in the Quincy Area.
- Horizons: Social services - soup kitchen.
- Big Brother Big Sister (BBBS): Mentor program for youth.
- Girl Scouts of Central Illinois: Mentor program for female youth.
- Blessing Hospice: Care of the infirmed.