Quincy University Art Professor Honored With Awards
Quincy University congratulates Robert Lee Mejer, QU Distinguished Professor of Art, who has been honored with multiple awards at international, national, and state juried art exhibitions. Various awards include:
- His monotype assemblegraph “Winged Totem” took 2nd Place in Drawing & Printmaking at the Illinois State Fair-Professional Art Exhibition.
- His watercolor “Variant: Solar Eclipse” took 2nd Place in watercolor in the Illinois State Fair-Professional Art Exhibition.
- His watercolor “Take PC#18” was selected into the 43rd Annual Rocky Mountain National Watermedia Exhibition 2016. And received a Merit Award.
- His watercolor “Take PC #47” was selected for exhibition in the 2016 San Diego Watercolor Society International Exhibition. This piece also received the Dick Blick Art Materials Merchandise Award. Having been juried into three International exhibitions, Robert Mejer is also being awarded Signature Status and has the right to use the letters SDWS after his name.
- The Publishers of McClain’s Relief Printmaking Supplies Catalog selected the multi-plate color monotype “Gestation” for color reproduction in their 2016 Catalog.
- His monotype assemblegraph, “Aqueous II” was selected for inclusion in the Mid-America Print Council (MAPC) Members’ Juried Exhibition.
For more information about the different art exhibitions, contact Robert Mejer at firstname.lastname@example.org.