Quincy University’s mock trial season will kick off Saturday, October 26, with the annual Quincy Riverside Classic Mock Trial Tournament.
Quincy University’s Division of Science and Technology will host a Science Family Fun Night on October 25th from 4:00-6:00pm.
The Quincy University Student Center (Main Dining Room) will be the venue for “A Weekend of Entertainers,” October 18-19.
Quincy University’s Office of Admissions will host the first of four Discovery Days on Saturday, October 19.
Pianist Leonora Suppan-Gehrich and violinist Brian Gehrich will present a concert of romantic music on Sunday, Oct. 27, at 2 p.m. in the Connie Niemann Center for Music.
Area high school students are invited to attend the Illinois College Exposition (ICE) Fair hosted by Quincy University.
The Great River Watercolor Society and Quincy University will host a watercolor workshop Nov. 2, 2013, 9 a.m. – 4 p.m. in Francis Hall Room 436.
Quincy University celebrates its annual Homecoming Weekend October 4-6 with a number of events for students, alumni, and the community.
Five Quincy University alumni are among the "20 Under 40" as chosen by the Quincy Herald-Whig.
Quincy University announced the largest gift from a living donor in the school’s 153-year history at a press conference today.
The Quincy University choirs will present a fall concert on Sunday, Oct. 6, at 3 p.m. in the Connie Niemann Center for Music (1700 Seminary Road).
- Quincy University Celebrates Deaf Awareness Day
- Quincy University Announces Safety Awareness Week
- QU to Dedicate "Jack Mackenzie Field"
- QU Fund Sets Campaign Goal
- QU to Host Exhibition by Alumnus
- QU and St Francis Solanus to Co-Host Kick-Off of Centennial Celebration of Br. Adrian Wewer
- Faculty and Staff Honored During 2013 End of Year Reception
- QU Students to host Wine and Cheese Event Benefiting Learning Resource Center
- Communication Magazine
- Publications & Media