Discover Quincy University
Learning by doing. Traveling across the nation to serve people in need. Meeting new friends and having fun. Your Quincy education will be full of opportunities to live—and love—what you’re learning.
- We combine liberal arts learning with real-world, hands-on academics, and Franciscan values.
- We offer 40 undergraduate majors, so your academic interests are sure to be covered.
- With classes averaging about 20 students, your professors will get to know you and help you succeed.
- Our highly successful internship program, practicums, and special assignments will take you outside the classroom where you will gain the professional skills to start your career.
- You’ll shape and live your personal value system in a warm, welcoming environment that is committed to serving others.
Meet Your Counselor
Our admissions staff will help you discover all there is to know about Quincy University. We’ll match you up with an admissions counselor, so you can receive personalized attention throughout your college search and the application process. We can answer your questions about college life, financial aid, applying, and more.
You’re Admitted! What’s Next?
Congratulations! And welcome to the Quincy University family. We look forward to seeing you on campus and getting to know you better. We’ve compiled information to help make your transition to college easier. Learn More.