The dreamer meets the opportunist: The entrepreneur
In Quincy University’s Entrepreneurship minor program, your ideas matter. Students from all majors can find a place in business and learn to finance, grow, network and market for success. Backing dreams with solid goals and business fundamentals, this program will give you a running start on the business platform.
“Innovation distinguishes between a leader and a follower.”—Steve Jobs
Wade into the marketplace with experienced professors who have been named as fellows of the Coleman Foundation.
Becoming a Leader
Quincy Businesses have been instrumental in students’ journeys to entrepreneurship.
- Midwest GIS
- Your Electronic Warehouse
- Justice Publishing
- 9th and York Gallery
Clubs & Organizations
- Institute for Management Accountants (IMA), which is affiliated with the national IMA organization and promotes the leadership and teamwork of accounting and finance professionals
- Students in Free Enterprise (SIFE), which promotes free enterprise practices through community involvement
The Quincy chapter of Collegiate Entrepreneurs Organization (CEO), is a premier international student entrepreneurship network. The mission of CEO is to inform, support and inspire college students to be entrepreneurial and seek opportunity through enterprise creation.
Participate in campus activities
- Attend annual conferences.
- Network with the professionals and present your ideas at the annual Self-Employment in the Arts (SEA) conference
- Accountant and Financial Analyst
- Auditor, Department of Revenue
- Internal Revenue Agent, Federal Government
- Corporate Accountant
- Corporate President
- Credit Analyst