QU Navigate for Students Success is Just a Swipe Away!
Get connected with the support and resources you need from admission to graduation! The student-centered QU Navigate mobile app is a new addition to QU’s student success system! Students can download this free app to stay on top of their academic life!
What Can Students Do in the App?
- Appointments: Schedule appointments with the people who will help you meet your academic goals!
- Faculty Advisors
- Faculty Office Hours
- Success Coaches
- Tutoring Center
- Quest Center
- Student Financial Services
- Head Coaches
- Class Schedule: Conveniently view your course schedule.
- Holds: View any active holds on your account…and how to resolve them!
- Academic Alerts: Receive alerts about holds on your account or academic issues before they become a problem!
- To-Dos and Events: Stay organized by synching your class schedule and other important events directly to your phone. Manage your schedule from your palm with customized reminders about daily tasks, deadlines, events, and more!
- Study Buddies: Find or start a study group to get the academic edge in your most challenging classes.
- Resources: Find the resources you need in one place–from tutoring help to how to get involved in student organizations. Contact info, locations, and details about QU services are available at your fingertips.
- Engage with the Campus Community: Receive tips from peers, learn about QU’s history and accomplishments, answer polls about your student experience and more!
How Can Students Download the App?
- Go to Google Play or the Apple App Store
- Search “Navigate Student”
- Install and then open the app
- Search for Quincy University
- Use your QU username and password to login
- Don’t have a smart mobile device? No problem. You can use the desktop link on the QU Navigate tab in the portal!