Membership & University Passes
Who Can Use the Center? All students and employees of the University may use the facility at no cost during scheduled hours of operation. University memberships may also be purchased by Alumni and other community members at the prices listed below. All facility users are expected to adhere to all facility policies and procedures. Non-compliance may result in suspension or termination of facility privileges.
ID Policy Students and employees must present a valid University ID at the front desk in order to use the facility. Other users will be issued University Passes. Any individual using a false ID or allowing someone else to use their ID to enter the facility will have their facility privileges suspended or terminated.
Fitness Center Membership Rates
- Non-Alumni Individual Membership (18 years & older) - $165 for three months or $510 for one year.
- Alumni Individual Membership (18 years & older) - $110 for three months or $360 for one year.
- Non-Alumni Family Passes - $275 for both parents and $50 for each child (6-17 years old) for three months or $950 for both parents and $200 for each child per year.
- Alumni Family Passes - $220 for parents and $50 for each child (6-17 years old) for three months or $720 for both parents and $200 for each child per year.
- Guest Pass may be purchased for a one-time visit for $8 (must provide valid driver's license or State ID card).
Additional Membership Guidelines
- Individuals 18 years of age and older need to purchase their own University Pass.
- Children age 16-17 under a Family Pass need to get a photo ID along with their parents.
- Children under 16 years of age need to be registered at the Fitness Center front desk and obtain a Dependent Pass. Children under 16 MUST be accompanied by an adult 18 years of age or older at all times.
- Children under 6 years of age are admitted free of charge when accompanied by their parents or guardians.
- Water Aerobics and Floor Aerobics classes are NOT included as part of Membership Passes. Attending any class is an additional cost.
- In order to receive the Alumni Pass rate, individuals must hold a degree from Quincy University and not just have attended a few classes. Alumni status will be verified at the time of purchase by the Student Health & Fitness Center Director.
- ALL Pass holders must sign the Student Health & Fitness Center Release and Waiver form.
- Pass holders are allowed use of the weight room, gym floors, racquetball courts, track, cardio equipment, swimming pool, hot tub, and locker rooms.
- Some areas of the facility may be reserved at times for University student activities and organizations. Pass holders will not be allowed to use those specific areas during those times.
- Age Requirement Use of the Fitness Room (weight room) and Cardio Equipment is limited to those who are 16 years of age and older. Children under the age of 16 who are accompanied by an adult member may use all other areas of the facility.
Employee Membership Information
All full time and part time employees of Quincy University may use the Fitness Center at no cost. The spouse and all dependent children living at home of full time QU employees may also use the Fitness Center at no cost. Employees and eligible family members should contact the QU Security Department (228-5600) to make arrangements to receive their QU ID card. All full time and part time employees of Quincy University may attend the QU Water Aerobic Classes at no charge and may attend any non-spinning floor aerobics class at no charge. Please call the Quincy University Front Desk at 228-5032 with any questions regarding employee benefits related to the Health & Fitness Center.