Local Agencies We've Served
- Habitat for Humanity: Home Construction Volunteers
- The Humane Society: "Day with the Dogs"
- The American Red Cross: Blood Drives
- Catholic Charities: "Bridge the Gap to Health" Project
- Ladies of Charity: Food Drives
- Quincy Herald-Whig: Good News of Christmas Program
- Good Samaritan Home: Social Hours & Meals
- Transitions: Provides an array of mental health services in Quincy.
- Teen Reach: Program for at risk teens.
- Kroc Center: Youth and young adult programs.
- Quanada: Support for battered or abuse women in the Quincy Area.
- Horizons: Social services - soup kitchen.
- Big Brother Big Sister (BBBS): Mentor program for youth.
- Girl Scouts of Central Illinois: Mentor program for female youth.
- Blessing Hospice: Care of the infirmed.