University Security Officer - Part-time
The Safety & Security Department at Quincy University has an immediate opening for a Part-Time Security Officer. Position requires sound judgement, effective communication skills, ability to walk for extended periods of time and work effectively with college age students. Previous law enforcement/security experience desirable, but not required.
- Serves as a representative of the University
- Unlock/lock buildings
- Patrol campus perimeter
- Monitor building and grounds for hazardous conditions
- Complete written reports
- At least 21 years of age
- Valid driver’s license from the state he or she resides in
- High school diploma
- Available for 2nd and/or 3rd shift
- Successful completion of background check
Human Resources Office
B-34, lower level of Francis Hall
1800 College Ave.
Quincy, IL 62301