The Right Place for You
Administrative Assistant/Graduate Credit Workshop Coordinator
Quincy University seeks qualified applicants for the position of full-time 11 months Administrative Assistant/Graduate Credit workshop Coordinator. The Administrative Assistant provides overall support for both the School of Education and the School of Business.
- Accountable for a database of information regarding Continuing Professional Development Units (CPDUs) awarded to clinical and student teaching classroom supervising students. Collects, documents, and organizes all Evidence of Completion forms issued through PESI seminars, for CPDUs reporting.
- Collect and organize data for HLC, ISBE and Title II reporting
- Works with Program Liaison to create workshop proposal packets to send to workshop presenters.
- Works with Marketing and Communications staff to design and market workshop materials.
- Handle all participants’ registrations and details for QU Graduate Credit Workshops
- Administers and monitors student exams
- Assists with special events in both the School of Education and School of Business
- Proficiency with computer applications, including knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel; excellent analytical and communications skills; outstanding written, verbal, and interpersonal skills; ability to manage multiple tasks; ability to work both independently and in a collaborative environment; strong organizational, problem solving skills.
- Associate degree or 3 years of experience in a professional office environment.
Send letter of application, resume and three professional references to:
Director of Human Resources
1800 College Ave
Quincy, IL 62301
Graduate Assistant Openings