The Right Place for You
Administrative Assistant/Graduate Credit Workshop Coordinator
Quincy University seeks qualified applicants for the position of full-time 11 months Administrative Assistant/Graduate Credit workshop Coordinator. The Administrative Assistant provides overall support for both the School of Education and the School of Business.
- Accountable for a database of information regarding Continuing Professional Development Units (CPDUs) awarded to clinical and student teaching classroom supervising students. Collects, documents, and organizes all Evidence of Completion forms issued through PESI seminars, for CPDUs reporting.
- Collect and organize data for HLC, ISBE and Title II reporting
- Works with Program Liaison to create workshop proposal packets to send to workshop presenters.
- Works with Marketing and Communications staff to design and market workshop materials.
- Handle all participants’ registrations and details for QU Graduate Credit Workshops
- Administers and monitors student exams
- Assists with special events in both the School of Education and School of Business
- Proficiency with computer applications, including knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel; excellent analytical and communications skills; outstanding written, verbal, and interpersonal skills; ability to manage multiple tasks; ability to work both independently and in a collaborative environment; strong organizational, problem solving skills.
- Associate degree or 3 years of experience in a professional office environment.
Send letter of application, resume and three professional references to:
Director of Human Resources
1800 College Ave
Quincy, IL 62301
Director of Residential Life and Campus Programming
Quincy University, a Catholic liberal arts university in the Franciscan tradition, seeks an experienced, dynamic and strategic leader to serve as the full-time Director of Residential Life and Campus Programming.
- Oversees the preparation of all on-campus housing for student’s arrival and residency.
- Works collaboratively with Facilities and Dining to ensure quality service to students.
- Develop campus programming.
- Overseeing the adjudication and implementation of university community standards, in collaboration with members of the Student Engagement team and campus judicial boards
- Work continuously to enhance the overall student experience in general, and resident student experience in particular, while actualizing the Catholic, Franciscan mission of the university.
- Maintaining healthy, safe and engaged living-learning environment in all of the university owned residence halls and houses.
- Respond to campus crisis situations 24/7.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Master’s degree preferred
- Prior work experience in higher education, residence life or student affairs involving direct student interaction and staff supervision
Send letter of application, resume and contact information for three professional references to:
Office of Human Resources
1800 College Ave.
Quincy, IL 62301
Graduate Assistant Openings