QU Assistant Professor and Counseling Program Director, Ken Oliver, PhD, was recently published in the summer 2012 edition of the "Journal of Counseling in Illinois."
The Quincy University American Sign Language Interpreting Training department will be conducting its third annual Deaf Awareness Day to coincide with International Deaf Awareness Week.
QU associate professor of education, Cindy Lovell, Ph.D., received the Ambassador Award at the 2012 Missouri Governor's Conference on Tourism.
QU kicked off its 2012-13 QU Fund campaign and announced a $1 million goal.
Students collect 5,436 pounds of canned goods and non-perishable items during the 3rd annual QU Cares Food Drive.
The Office of Multicultural and Leadership Programs will sponsor "Tack Back the Night" at Quincy University on Tuesday, September 4, at 7:30 p.m. in the Hall of Fame Room.
Area artist Lydia Tanski O'Neal will be honored this fall with a one-person exhibition at her alma mater, Quincy University.
Quincy University's annual recital of the music faculty and a reception will be held Friday, September 7.
Caroline Collins, Phd., recently had several of her works published in two respected literary journals and has a book of poetry forthcoming in 2013.
Quincy University welcomes Christopher Gronewold as the new e-learning specialist for the Information Technology Services Department.
Quincy University announces the hiring of John Glasgow, D. Mgt., as the new dean of the School of Business.
- QU to Host 3rd Annual Food Drive During Welcome Week
- QU Art Professor Wins Two Awards at Illinois State Fair
- Heilmann Announced as New Director for Student Teaching and Off-Campus Studies
- Lovell Launches New Book
- HFC Updates Cardio Equipment
- Counseling Professor Published
- QU Librarian Presents Interactive Game at Conference
- QU Professor Presents at Conference
- Quincy University Christens its New Mock Trial Courtroom
- QU Professor Published in the UK