Quincy University students will participate in a hands-on portrayal of city government on Wednesday afternoon in commemoration of Constitution Day.
Quincy University launched its 2014-15 QU Fund drive on September 10, during an on-campus luncheon in the university’s Hall of Fame Room.
Quincy University’s First Year Student Retreat gave QU’s first year students an opportunity to spark friendships...
Quincy University unveiled its latest campus addition, the Student Success Center, at a ceremony on August 27 before the student body and QU community.
Dr. Ken Oliver, participated in an interview conducted by the American Counseling Association regarding the recent happenings in Ferguson, Missouri.
Quincy University kicks off the 2014-15 Town and Gown series with “QU Author Night: A Reading of Stories and Open Discussion of Creative Writing” on Thursday, August 21 at 7:00 in room 432 of Francis Hall.
Most Quincy University students are set to arrive on campus throughout the weekend of August 15-17, but they won't be alone.
The MEC program was recently awarded one of 15 National Board for Certified Counselors (NBCC) grants for initial CACREP accreditation.
The Council of Independent Colleges (CIC) announced its Public Information Campaign for the Liberal Arts and Liberal Arts Colleges.
Quincy University announced it has exceeded its $1 million QU Fund goal for the fourth straight year.
Quincy University Associate Professor and Counseling Program Director, Dr. Ken Oliver, recently published a brief conceptual article in the spring 2014 issue of the InfoChange Newsletter.
- QU Hosts 151st Commencement Ceremony
- Gray Gallery Hosts Baccalaureate-Senior Retrospective
- MEC Student and Faculty Present at Conference
- Bob Mejer to Unveil New Works for Connie Niemann Center
- QU Student Presents at Conference
- QU Nationally Recognized for Teacher Preparation
- QU to Host Spring Choral Concert
- Mart Heinen Club to Host 35th Annual Golf Tournament
- QU Town & Gown Presents "Thinking About Thoughts of Minds and Brains"
- Student Clubs Host Poetry Slam