Support Quincy University student leadership & development programs while enjoying a great lunch from The Abbey.
Associate Professor Dr. Ken Oliver, recently presented a workshop at the Association for Assessment and Research in Counseling’s 2014 National Assessment and Research Conference.
Quincy University will host its annual Family Weekend on October 3-5 with events scheduled throughout the weekend.
Quincy University unveiled its latest campus addition, the Student Success Center, at a ceremony on August 27 before the student body and QU community.
Quincy University students will participate in a hands-on portrayal of city government on Wednesday afternoon in commemoration of Constitution Day.
Quincy University launched its 2014-15 QU Fund drive on September 10, during an on-campus luncheon in the university’s Hall of Fame Room.
Quincy University’s First Year Student Retreat gave QU’s first year students an opportunity to spark friendships...
Dr. Ken Oliver, participated in an interview conducted by the American Counseling Association regarding the recent happenings in Ferguson, Missouri.
Quincy University kicks off the 2014-15 Town and Gown series with “QU Author Night: A Reading of Stories and Open Discussion of Creative Writing” on Thursday, August 21 at 7:00 in room 432 of Francis Hall.
Most Quincy University students are set to arrive on campus throughout the weekend of August 15-17, but they won't be alone.
The MEC program was recently awarded one of 15 National Board for Certified Counselors (NBCC) grants for initial CACREP accreditation.
- The Power of a Liberal Arts Education
- QU Fund Drive Exceeds $1 Million
- QU Professor Publishes Article
- QU Hosts 151st Commencement Ceremony
- MEC Student and Faculty Present at Conference
- Gray Gallery Hosts Baccalaureate-Senior Retrospective
- Bob Mejer to Unveil New Works for Connie Niemann Center
- QU Student Presents at Conference
- QU Nationally Recognized for Teacher Preparation
- QU to Host Spring Choral Concert