Quincy University welcomes Kimberly Caster as a new Admissions Database Specialist
The concert will be held Sunday, April 1, 2012, at 2 p.m. in the Quincy University chapel. The public is invited to attend without charge.
Dr. Justin Coffey, QU associate professor of history, appeared on C-SPAN during a symposium on the Nixon administration.
Quincy University announced a $1 million gift from Rich Niemann Sr. and the Niemann Foods Foundation.
"Near-Optimal Foraging in the Pacific Cicada Killer Sphecius convallis Patton (Hymenoptera: Crabronidae)" appears in the online journal Insects
Students in Free Enterprise will put on a professional clothing drive for the women of the Madonna and Quanada House in Quincy.
Quincy University's Office of Career Services and Institute of Management Accountants will host its annual Speed Networking.
Quincy University's London Experience hosted eight students who traveled to London in January to study for 10 days.
QU fielded two teams to compete in the annual American Mock Trial Regional competition
Enhancing the ability of Quincy-Hannibal area residents to enjoy quality public radio programming is the foundation of the University of Missouri-St. Louis' agreement to acquire WQUB 90.3 FM from Quincy University.
Dr. Ken Oliver published in the winter 2012 issue of the InfoChange Newsletter.
- QU Professor Honored for Work
- QU Switches to Local Payroll Vendor
- GRAY GALLERY TO HOST WATERCOLOR EXHIBITION
- QU Students take Civil Rights Trip
- QU Mart Heinen Club Soup & Sandwich Supper
- Pajic Named as Hawks Football Coach
- Quincy University & Quincy Notre Dame High School Announce $1.2 Million Scholarship Gift
- QU Donates Bus to Help QND Increase Enrollment
- QU Health & Fitness Center Sets Christmas Break Hours
- QU Presents Original Musical at MacHugh Theatre