Quincy University has been recognized as a top college for teacher education by the Online College Database.
Robert Lee Mejer, Distinguished Professor of Art and Quincy University Professor and his son QU alumnus Jason Mejer ’95 were both selected for inclusion of their artwork at the Shenzhen International Watercolor Biennial Event.
Quincy University's Campus Ministry will kick off a "Peanut Butter and Jolly" drive on Saturday, December 7 at County Market.
Quincy University's administrative offices, switchboard, Health and Fitness Center, and Brenner Library will be closed November 28 and 29 in celebration of the Thanksgiving holiday.
Quincy University will host a panel discussion spotlighting the state of the nation and personal reflections in the hours and days following JFK's assassination.
A timeless holiday favorite by Charles Dickens will be presented Nov. 14 - 17 by the student performers of the Quincy University Theatre program.
The Quincy University Marching and Symphonic Bands will be featured in the third annual Pops Concert on Sunday, Nov. 24. at 3 p.m. in the Connie Niemann Center for Music.
Quincy University will be honoring service members and veterans throughout the month of November with an “Honor Tree.”
Quincy University was recently awarded a $436,000 grant to create an Academic Success Center on campus.
Quincy University will host a Mandated Reporter training workshop for area counselors and educators on November 15th, from 8:30am – 12pm.
Quincy University has named senior Samantha Nielsen of Arlington Heights as the school’s 2013 student laureate of the Lincoln Academy. Nielsen was honored Nov. 2 during a ceremony at the Old State Capitol in Springfield.
- Ceramic Works on Display at QU's Gray Gallery
- Author of “Josh and Josh” to Host Book Signing
- Quincy University Art Professor Nationally Recognized
- QU Jazz Ensemble to Present Fall Concert
- QU Professor Kicks Off 2013 Town and Gown Series
- QU & NuFIT to Host “Baby Boomer Bootcamp”
- QU to Host Guitar Workshop/Recitaltcamp”
- Quincy to Host Riverside Classic Mock Trial Tournament
- Quincy University to Host Science Family Fun Night
- QU to Host First Discovery Day of 2013-14