Quincy University will be honoring service members and veterans throughout the month of November with an “Honor Tree.”
Quincy University was recently awarded a $436,000 grant to create an Academic Success Center on campus.
Quincy University will host a Mandated Reporter training workshop for area counselors and educators on November 15th, from 8:30am – 12pm.
The aesthetic tension between consistency and randomness is the focus of an exhibition of ceramic works by Hannibal potter Josh McCurdy.
Quincy University has named senior Samantha Nielsen of Arlington Heights as the school’s 2013 student laureate of the Lincoln Academy. Nielsen was honored Nov. 2 during a ceremony at the Old State Capitol in Springfield.
Bob Mejer, distinguished professor of art at Quincy University, has been chosen to showcase his watercolor piece, “Chromapoem #14” at the 2013-2014 ISEA/MWS Three Venue International Exchange in Wale.
Jim Pransky, professional baseball scout for the Tampa Bay Rays and former Quincy University head coach, will be on campus November 2 from 10:00 a.m. to noon to sign copies of his new book: Josh and Josh: Small Towns, Big Leagues.
The Quincy University Jazz Ensemble will present a fall concert on Sunday, Nov. 3, 2013, at 7:30 pm in the Connie Niemann Center for Music (17th and Seminary Rd.).
Classical guitarist Dr. Brad DeRoche will present a workshop and recital Saturday, Nov. 9.
The 2013-14 Town and Gown series kicks off Nov. 7 as Dr. Wendell Mauter presents “Alexander the Great and Philip the Great(er) – Father and Son".
In conjunction with NuFIT, Quincy University is hosting a “Baby Boomer Bootcamp” to improve health and wellness education for men and women 50 years of age and higher.
- Quincy to Host Riverside Classic Mock Trial Tournament
- Quincy University to Host Science Family Fun Night
- QU Hosts "Weekend of Entertainers"
- QU to Host First Discovery Day of 2013-14
- Duo to Present Concert of Romantic Music
- More Than 60 Institutions to be Represented at College Fair
- QU to Host Watercolor Workshop
- QU to Host Homecoming Weekend
- Five QU Alumni Selected to "20 Under 40"
- Quincy University Receives $2 Million from Anonymous Donor