Quincy University will host a Mandated Reporter training workshop for area counselors and educators on November 15th, from 8:30am – 12pm.
Quincy University has named senior Samantha Nielsen of Arlington Heights as the school’s 2013 student laureate of the Lincoln Academy. Nielsen was honored Nov. 2 during a ceremony at the Old State Capitol in Springfield.
The aesthetic tension between consistency and randomness is the focus of an exhibition of ceramic works by Hannibal potter Josh McCurdy.
Jim Pransky, professional baseball scout for the Tampa Bay Rays and former Quincy University head coach, will be on campus November 2 from 10:00 a.m. to noon to sign copies of his new book: Josh and Josh: Small Towns, Big Leagues.
Bob Mejer, distinguished professor of art at Quincy University, has been chosen to showcase his watercolor piece, “Chromapoem #14” at the 2013-2014 ISEA/MWS Three Venue International Exchange in Wale.
The Quincy University Jazz Ensemble will present a fall concert on Sunday, Nov. 3, 2013, at 7:30 pm in the Connie Niemann Center for Music (17th and Seminary Rd.).
The 2013-14 Town and Gown series kicks off Nov. 7 as Dr. Wendell Mauter presents “Alexander the Great and Philip the Great(er) – Father and Son".
In conjunction with NuFIT, Quincy University is hosting a “Baby Boomer Bootcamp” to improve health and wellness education for men and women 50 years of age and higher.
Classical guitarist Dr. Brad DeRoche will present a workshop and recital Saturday, Nov. 9.
Quincy University’s mock trial season will kick off Saturday, October 26, with the annual Quincy Riverside Classic Mock Trial Tournament.
Quincy University’s Division of Science and Technology will host a Science Family Fun Night on October 25th from 4:00-6:00pm.
- QU to Host First Discovery Day of 2013-14
- QU Hosts "Weekend of Entertainers"
- More Than 60 Institutions to be Represented at College Fair
- Duo to Present Concert of Romantic Music
- QU to Host Watercolor Workshop
- Five QU Alumni Selected to "20 Under 40"
- Quincy University Receives $2 Million from Anonymous Donor
- Quincy University Celebrates Deaf Awareness Day
- QU Choirs to Present Fall Concert
- Quincy University Announces Safety Awareness Week