The American Red Cross will host a Lifeguard Certification course beginning March 16 at Quincy University’s Health and Fitness Center.
The December 2013 issue of “Synapse” featured a research article constructed by Quincy University Assistant Professor of Psychology Dr. Brian Nolan and associates.
In December of 2012, Quincy University was awarded a 2-year, $171,900 grant from the Marion Gardner Jackson Charitable Trust to support the university’s ECSS.
Dr. Robert Gervasi, Quincy University President, has been elected to the Council of Independent Colleges (CIC) Board of Directors.
Quincy University’s Office of Multicultural and Leadership Programs will host the third annual Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. Day of Service on January 18, 2014.
Quincy University has renewed naming rights to Refreshment Services Pepsi for Pepsi Arena, home of the QU Men’s and Lady Hawks basketball and volleyball teams.
The 25th annual Quincy University, Mart Heinen Athletic Booster Club chili cook-off will be held Sunday, January 19, at the Quincy University Health and Fitness Center’s Hall of Fame Annex (20th and Oak).
Quincy University’s Office of Admissions will host Discovery Days on Saturday, January 25.
The Quincy University bands will present a joint concert Sunday, February 2, 2014, at 3 p.m. in the Connie Niemann Center for Music.
Quincy University Associate Professor and Counseling Program Director Ken Oliver, PhD, recently presented at two separate counseling conferences in November.
Quincy University staff and faculty raised approximately 500 pounds of non-perishable food items during their December 13th Christmas party.
- QU Recognized as Top College for Teacher Education
- Mejer to Feature Artwork Internationally
- QU Launches Peanut Butter & Jolly Pantry Project
- QU Announces Thanksgiving Hours
- QU to Host JFK Assassination Panel
- QU Theatre Department to Present Holiday Classic
- QU Bands Set Fall Pops Concert
- QU Displays "Honor Tree" in Honor of Veterans Day Receives Grant to Create an Academic Success Center
- QU Receives Grant to Create an Academic Success Center
- QU to Host Mandated Reporter Training