National School Counseling Week is February 3rd-7th, 2014 and the theme for the week is “Building Magical Futures”.
The December 2013 issue of “Synapse” featured a research article constructed by Quincy University Assistant Professor of Psychology Dr. Brian Nolan and associates.
The American Red Cross will host a Lifeguard Certification course beginning March 16 at Quincy University’s Health and Fitness Center.
In December of 2012, Quincy University was awarded a 2-year, $171,900 grant from the Marion Gardner Jackson Charitable Trust to support the university’s ECSS.
Dr. Robert Gervasi, Quincy University President, has been elected to the Council of Independent Colleges (CIC) Board of Directors.
Quincy University’s Office of Multicultural and Leadership Programs will host the third annual Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. Day of Service on January 18, 2014.
Quincy University has renewed naming rights to Refreshment Services Pepsi for Pepsi Arena, home of the QU Men’s and Lady Hawks basketball and volleyball teams.
The Pursuit of Learning in Society (POLIS) will host its first class of spring semester on Thursday, January 31st.
The 25th annual Quincy University, Mart Heinen Athletic Booster Club chili cook-off will be held Sunday, January 19, at the Quincy University Health and Fitness Center’s Hall of Fame Annex (20th and Oak).
Quincy University’s Office of Admissions will host Discovery Days on Saturday, January 25.
The Quincy University bands will present a joint concert Sunday, February 2, 2014, at 3 p.m. in the Connie Niemann Center for Music.
- Counseling Professor Presents at Two Conferences
- QU Faculty & Staff Collect Food for Catholic Charities
- QU Recognized as Top College for Teacher Education
- Mejer to Feature Artwork Internationally
- QU Launches Peanut Butter & Jolly Pantry Project
- QU Announces Thanksgiving Hours
- QU to Host JFK Assassination Panel
- QU Bands Set Fall Pops Concert
- QU Theatre Department to Present Holiday Classic
- QU Displays "Honor Tree" in Honor of Veterans Day Receives Grant to Create an Academic Success Center