Quincy University Administrative Offices will be closed December 20 through January 4. Hours for Brenner Library and the Health and Fitness Center are as follows...
Dr. Matthew W. Bates recently presented two papers at the annual Society of Biblical Literature and American Academy of Religion Conference in San Diego.
The Master of Science in Education – Counseling program held its annual Holiday Gift Basket Raffle to benefit area soup kitchens.
Quincy University's men's basketball team recently served and assisted at the "Pancakes & Art with Santa" event at the Quincy Senior & Family Center
Dr. Matthew W. Bates recently presented two papers at the annual Society of Biblical Literature and American Academy of Religion Conference.
Quincy University announced plans to completely renovate historic QU Stadium—home of QU baseball and future home of QU football—with a $4 million investment.
The Quincy University Festival of Carols will feature the Concert Choir and Chamber Choir December 5-6.
Quincy University's Kappa Lambda Rho chapter of Lambda Pi Eta will induct 22 members
Chartwells, QU's official food service provider, will invest $2 million in the student cafeteria and its renovation plans.
Colette Kennedy, the Attorney General's Environmental Crimes Bureau Chief, will visit Quincy University on November 19 to serve as a guest speaker for QU's Environmental Crime course.
The mysterious qualities of objects will be explored in the November exhibition of Quincy University’s Gray Gallery.
- QU Bands Present Two Concerts
- Skyhawks Compete in Aviation Competition
- Counseling Professor Presents at NCACES Conference
- QU to Host Guitar Workshop and Concert
- QU Mock Trial Places 4th at Tournament
- Students, Alumni Share Stage for In Review: A Musical Memory
- QU Announces Newest Board Member
- QU Hosts Watercolor Workshop in November
- Quincy University, Dot Foods Announce Partnership
- QU Professor Published in Journal of Humanistic Counseling