Quincy University's Health & Fitness Center, in partnership with Life Fitness, has purchased new cardiovascular training equipment, including new treadmills, elliptical machines, steppers, recumbent bikes, and upright bikes. Many of the machines will feature individual TV units.
As part of the agreement, the equipment will be updated every three years. "Bringing state of the art equipment to our members and to our student body is a priority for the Quincy University Health & Fitness Center," said Mike Davis, Health & Fitness Center Director. "We want to make sure that anyone who uses the facility has an enjoyable experience and is able to reach their fitness goals. This partnership allows the University to plan ahead in a fiscally responsible manner to ensure that our fitness equipment is always state of the art while providing the best possible environment for community members and students to exercise and reach their fitness goals."
Fitness Center Membership Rates:
• Non-Alumni Individual Membership (18 years & older) - $165 for three months or $510 for one year.
• Alumni Individual Membership (18 years & older) - $110 for three months or $360 for one year.
• Non-Alumni Family Passes - $275 for both parents and $50 for each child (6-17 years old) for three months or $950 for both parents and $200 for each child per year.
• Alumni Family Passes - $220 for parents and $50 for each child (6-17 years old) for three months or $720 for both parents and $200 for each child per year.
• Guest Pass may be purchased for a one-time visit for $8 (must provide valid driver's license or State ID card).
For more information contact the Mike Davis at (217) 228-5032