"Seeking opportunities to give back to local communities, service learning students at Quincy University continue a “growing” tradition ... "
"Quincy University announced its 2015-16 enrollment figures and projects its largest freshmen class in a decade ... "
"Quincy University exceeded its $1 million QU Fund goal for the fifth straight year. The fund raised more than $1,093,000 for the university’s endowment and areas of greatest need on the QU campus ... "
"Quincy University Associate Professor and Counseling Program Director, Dr. Ken Oliver, had an invited manuscript published in the Counseling for Social Justice Activist newsletter ... "
"Quincy University hosted its 152nd Commencement ceremony on Sunday, May 17 in Quincy University’s Pepsi Arena ... "
"Quincy University’s School of Education hosted its annual “Tea for Teachers” even on May 7 at Quincy University’s Hall of Fame Room ... "
"Quincy University’s School of Business honored the following students at a private end of year reception in the students’ honor held on May 1 at Quincy University ... "
"Quincy University received a $500,000 grant from an anonymous foundation on April 1 in support of the ongoing QU Stadium renovation project announced in December ... "
"On April 10th, 2015, MEC students and faculty presented at the annual Illinois School Counselor Association Conference in Springfield ... "
"Dr. Matthew Bates, assistant professor of theology, recently released his second book, The Birth of the Trinity, through the Oxford University Press ... "
"Quincy University’s Graduate Counseling Program will host a “Cookies with the Counseling and College Student Personnel” Open House ... "
- QU Bands Present Two Concerts
- Skyhawks Compete in Aviation Competition
- Counseling Professor Presents at NCACES Conference
- QU to Host Guitar Workshop and Concert
- QU Mock Trial Places 4th at Tournament
- Students, Alumni Share Stage for In Review: A Musical Memory
- QU Announces Newest Board Member
- QU Hosts Watercolor Workshop in November
- Quincy University, Dot Foods Announce Partnership
- QU Professor Published in Journal of Humanistic Counseling