What are Q-Perks?
Membership in the Quincy University Alumni Association (QUAA) is a great way to show your QU Hawk Pride and support the future of your alma mater. Graduates of Quincy University are lifetime members of the Quincy University Alumni Association. As an active member of the QUAA, you are a part of a diverse group of more than 10,000 alumni all over the world.
Privileges for Quincy University Alumni Association members
The QUAA strives to engage and connect alumni across the country and right here on campus. We invite you to stay connected via social channels as well, including LinkedIn and Facebook. We offer opportunities to celebrate your love of QU, ranging from homecoming and alumni events to happy hour gatherings and pre-game parties. In addition, we help you stay connected with QU people, places, events, and traditions through QUniverse magazine and E-News from the Tower newsletters as well as targeted notices about QU events and programs.
Benefits to Your Q-Perks Card
- Brenner Library – Alumni receive discounted rates on Brenner Library memberships
- Career Services – Free career counseling, interview coaching, and job search assistance
- QU Athletics – Alumni periodically receive special discounts for QU sporting events
- QU Bookstore – 10 percent off total purchase for QU alumni
- QU Health and Fitness Center – Select discounts on day passes and memberships
- QU Rented Space – 10 percent off campus venue or space rentals (not valid for QU Chapel rentals)
- QU Theatre Department – Alumni receive special discounted rates for QU Theatre productions
- QU Dining Locations on Campus – 10 percent off purchases for QU alumni
How to Obtain a Q-Perks Card
Contact QU Alumni Services to obtain your Q-Perks card by updating your alumni profile, or by calling 217-228-5209 or e-mailing email@example.com. Cards will be mailed to you along with information on benefits and services available to QU alumni.