Quincy University Communication graduates are often employed before commencement day in broadcasting, marketing, public relations, and publishing firms. They also earn graduate degrees in law, mass media, education, management, human resources, and counseling. Recent graduates have taken the following positions:
- Legislative Liaison for the Illinois Department of Commerce & Economic Opportunity
- Human Resources Generalist, The Boeing Company
- Newscast Director, FOX28, South Bend, Ind.
- Technical Writer, Knapheide Manufacturing
- Development Coordinator, Ronald McDonald House Charities
- Reporter, WHAS-TV, Louisville, Kentucky
- Community Relations Communications Specialist, St. Louis Cardinals