The Laws of Leadership
Go from classroom to courtroom in this pre-law program as practiced professionals bring students into the world of politics and law. Where the fundamentals of critical thinking and strategic communication come together in preparation for government work, teaching or business—or to become an elected official.
“I am in politics because of the conflict between good and evil, and I believe that in the end good will triumph.” – Margaret Thatcher
Political Science Curriculum helps students learn the complexities of law through lecture and experience. From Research and Writing in Political Science to Mock Trial, students will study law in the classroom and apply it in Quincy University’s courtrooms. QU also offers a specialized Pre-Law curriculum for those who are seeking admission into law school.
Preparing for the Future
Your Career Options:
- Graduate School
- Politics/campaign managers
- Government work
- Civic work
- Law School
Active Learning Opportunities
- Visit England in The London Experience, a week-long excursion focused on the historic and legal heritage of England.
- Join Quincy University’s award winning Mock Trial team and compete against other collegiate schools.
- Intern for pay at local Quincy law and political offices.
- Courtrooms on campus and committed practicum courses gives students the experience they need to make it in the field.