Applications are accepted any time; students begin with the two-week on-campus summer session.
Here's how to apply:
- Submit a completed Quincy University Graduate Studies application with a $25 non-refundable application fee.
- Official Transcripts - Official transcripts from every college or university attended. (An English translation of the original transcript(s) by an accredited transcript evaluation service is required.)
- Recommendations - Two recommendations from individuals who address the student's academic and/or professional potential.
- A minimum cumulative undergraduate grade point average (GPA) of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale. Conditional admission may be possible according to program criteria.
- Resume - A current professional resume.
- Written Statement - A written statement that meets the criteria specified by the graduate program.
- Submit official results of the Graduate Record Exam with a satisfactory score.
- Applicants from non-English speaking educational institutions must submit the results of the TOEFL. Generally, a score of 550 or above is acceptable evidence of a student's ability to successfully study in an English-speaking environment at the graduate level. Also, the applicant must submit documentation showing how his/her education will be financed. A bank official must authorize this financial documentation.