We understand the challenges of meeting your professional commitments while committing to an advanced degree. You may choose from our MBA courses offered on the campus or online. Both formats emphasize interaction with faculty and other students and provide intellectual challenges to ensure that you meet your goal to be a Master of Business Administration.
The MBA Program
Our 30-credit-hour program (10-courses) offers two tracks and can be completed in one year, but you are allowed 5 years to fulfill the degree requirements.
The program is available online and on campus and are offered during the fall, winter, spring and summer, with 10-week courses each term. To accommodate busy schedules, courses offered on campus meet only once a week for 3.5 hours.
Organizational Leadership Track
Organizational leadership refers to the process of influencing individuals in firms and in effectively planning, initiating, and guiding change.
Operations Management Track
Operations Management is about managing the processes and delivery of an enterprise to produce and distribute goods or services.
General MBA Track
If students are interested in a combination of courses in Organizational Leadership track and Operations Management track, then students can take the General MBA Track.
An MBA in either track prepares individuals for a multitude of mid-level and upper-level managerial positions within all types of organizations. A general MBA curriculum is also available.
It's Your Move!
The MBA degree remains the degree of choice among many employers across a multitude of industries.
The next step is to contact the Office of Admissions. Our advisors will assist you in applying and will help make the transition to graduate studies as smooth as possible. Applications are accepted year round allowing you to start the program during any term. Why not apply today?
A bachelor's degree and a satisfactory score on the Graduate Management Admissions Test (GMAT) are minimum requirements. Evidence of success in undergraduate business coursework is required. Because each applicant brings to graduate study a unique history of achievement, your advisor will work with you to devise an individualized plan for completing any other outstanding pre-requisites.
How to Apply
• Submit a completed Quincy University Graduate Studies application with a $25 non-refundable application fee.
• Provide official transcripts from all undergraduate institutions.*
• Write a 300-500 word autobiographical statement outlining academic and work experience as well as your career goals.
• Provide two letters of recommendation.
• Submit official results of the Graduate Management Admissions Test (GMAT) with a satisfactory score.
* One transcript must include verification of the conferral of a bachelor's degree. Students who have attended school overseas may be required to submit an analysis of their transcripts by the Office of International Educational Services. A minimum TOEFL score of 550 is required.
You can review and retrieve application materials and information here. Contact the Office of Admissions at 217-228-5210 with any questions.