NOTE: The postings on this page are from outside Quincy University and shared for the benefit of QU students seeking part-time or full-time employment. For student worker positions on campus, visit the Financial Aid page. For full-time or graduate assistant openings within the university, visit our Human Resources page.
Part-time Employment Opportunities
(In order of submission date)
Quincy University Follet Bookstore (submitted 11/24/13) Part-time temporary
Temp positions and two permanent part-time positions that need filling at the QU Bookstore. Applicants can apply online and should be directed to: http://www.follett.com
Master Control Hub Operator(submitted 11/15/13) – Part Time
Marine Corps Officer Selection looking forfemale candidates open to challenging themselves both mentally and physically. If you have never considered a career as an officer in the Marine Corps you will likely be surprised at the opportunities. Marine Corps Officers serve in a variety of jobs including pilots, Judge Advocates (lawyers), combat and non-combat occupations. However, apart from job title, the common denominator for a Marine Officer is leadership. Marine officers must lead and are selected based on their potential to lead and to continue to develop as leaders. I have included useful links below and I encourage you to take the time to
explore what the Marine Corps has to offer, you might be amazed to see that
this program is the perfect fit for you. No stone should be unturned when
searching for your life's calling. No obligation is incurred by applying.
This is a great opportunity to EARN MONEY in college while challenging
yourself and gaining valuable leadership experience. This is not ROTC (no requirements during the school year, no uniforms, and no extra-curricular meetings)
Other Benefits Include:
- Financial/Tuition assistance
- Immediate leadership experience
- Unmatched camaraderie, pride, and esprit de corps
- Guaranteed flight/aviation jobs
- Guaranteed legal/JAG jobs
- Guaranteed job at a competitive salary ($55,000+) with full
medical and dental benefits and 30 days paid vacation each year (Job
To qualify students must be:
- A U.S. Citizen
- Enrolled full time
- Be between the ages of 18 and 27
Qualified students will have the opportunity to attend a very physically and
mentally challenging summer training program with pay called Officer
Candidate School located in Quantico, VA. OCS is designed to test your
level of fitness, leadership skills and teamwork ability. After
successfully completing OCS and graduating college you will have earned the
opportunity to become a Marine Corps Officer. We are looking for students
who are interested in leadership positions within the Marine Corps after
The training will force you to search your own desire and commitment to
succeed in extreme adversity. To excel, it takes someone who is a
self-starter, reliable, someone who doesn't settle for a job half done. All
expenses are paid for with no obligation incurred by applying. Regardless,
the training experience alone renders benefits not only for your personal
development but your future marketability within the corporate sector.
If you are interested in this great opportunity and want more information,
please contact Sergeant Justin K. Quisano
United States Marine Corps
Officer Selection Assistant
309 E. Green St, Suite 101
Champaign, IL 61820
Toll Free: 1-800-258-7207
Part-time reading tutor for fourthgrader (submitted 11/5/13)
Mr. Steinkoenig's fourth grader is having some difficulty with reading. The best way to contact him would be my cell phone 217-430-6140.
Temporary Customer Advocates at Blue Cross Blue Shield - Multiple Openings for November 18th Start Date (submitted 11/5/13)
Job Description - These temporary positions are responsible for processing complex telephone, paper, and electronically submitted customer complaints. This is a call center environment which requires employee to interact with customer via telephone while conducting research and documentation utilizing multiple computer applications.
*High School Diploma or GED
*Data Entry Experience
*Strong Computer Skills
*Clear and Concise Written & Verbal Communication Skills
*Work Schedule that offers 40 hours per week between the hours of 6am and 6pm M-F
*Medical, Vision, Dental, Prescription, Disability & Life Coverage at Discounted Rates
*Sedentary Office Environment
About Kelly Services® - Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions. Kelly® offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis. Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provides employment to more than 560,000 employees annually. Revenue in 2012 was $5.5 billion. Visit kellyservices.com and download The Talent Project, a free iPad® app by Kelly Services.
How to Apply - Please call your Kelly Services Representative at 217-793-1226 for your online application and skills assessment today!!
Harrison Hy-Vee has the following IMMEDIATE part-time openings. Applicants must be 18 or older. Apply at Hy-vee.com(all Part-time).
Finish Line (submitted 10/18/13) Sales Associates
The Finish Line is a premium specialty athletic retailer with a strong track record of success! We
operate over 660 stores across the country and online at www.finishline.com. We offer a premium
work environment that encourages you to move at the speed of change in a fast-paced, high energy and dynamic culture! If you are looking to collaborate with top industry talent and best in class brands, then an exciting career may await you! Have you ever wondered what it would be like to work with the coolest shoes and sports apparel on the planet? If so, here is your chance. Finish Line is looking to draft new players to our winning team. As a Sales Associate for Finish Line, not only will you get to work with the season’s hottest new gear, you will be joining a company that is growing, stable, and empowers its employees. Here are a few of the duties and
responsibilities you can expect as a Sales Associate with Finish Line:
- Assisting customers to provide a premium shopping experience.
- Assist customers during their checkout by working the POS (Point Of Sale) equipment and or answering and questions.
- Ensuring stockroom and store appearance is up to Company standards.
- Maintains Company standards regarding personal sales metrics.
- Requires standing approximately 5 – 8 hours per day usually 3 – 5 days per week.
- During peak sale periods (e.g. Holiday, Back-to-School), will work for long periods throughout a 1 – 12 hour day.
- Requires stooping and kneeling to place merchandise on customer’s feet as well as reaching and pulling to obtain or stock merchandise on storage racks.
- May be required to climb ladder or ascend/descend stairs in order to stock and/or acquire merchandise for sale.
- Required to lift items weighing 5 – 25 lbs regularly. In certain circumstances, weights may be higher.
Hy-Vee on Broadway has the following openings:(submitted 10/10/13)
Checker/Stocker(10): Immediate need to fill Friday/Saturday/Sunday hours between 6AM and 11PM. Occasional week days too.
Kitchen/Restaurant(5): Must be 18 years of age or older; weekends and occasional weekdays. Hours of operation are 6AM through 9PM.
Gas Station(1): Must be 18 years of age or older; weekends and evenings primarily. Hours of operation are 5AM through 11PM
Hy-Vee Wine & Spirits at 18th & Broadway(1): Must be 18 years of age or older; weekends and evenings primarily. Hours of operation are 9AM through 1AM.
Floral(1): Must be 18 years of age or older; mostly evenings and weekends. 1-2 days/week. Hours of operation are 7AM through 8PM.
Salad Bar(3): Must be 18 years of age or older; mostly evenings and weekends. 2-3 days/week. Hours of operation are 6AM through 9PM.
ADVANCE Wellness and Personal Training (submitted 10/10/13) Part-time Trainer
Red Cross (ongoing) - Part-time Positions
Click on link to see all open positions and apply via our career center: www.americanredcross.apply2jobs.com.
Internships at Quincy University are important learning activities that involve a relationship between academic programsand agencies or companies that support internships. All students who wish to be placed in intenships supported by the university, and by the state-funded Cooperative Work Study Program, must be registered with Career Services and approved by the appropriate academic unit.
The following companies currently have internships available. Visit the Career Services Center for details and to get registered.
- IT Internship at Blue Cross Blue Shield (submitted 11/20/13)
- Dot Foods (submitted 11/1/13) 30 + Internship Opportunities
- Photographer (submitted 10/14/13) MBA Internship
- Local Photographer (submitted 10/14/13) Marketing/Creative Internship
- American Junior Golf Association (submitted 10/7/13) Internship
- American Junior Golf Association (submitted 10/7/13) Communications Intern
- InSPArations Salon and SPA - (submitted 8/30/13)-Marketing Internship
- Senior Legacy Internship Program - Quincy University Advancement
- Senior Legacy Internship Program - Quincy University Advancement
- Human Resource Generalist - Quincy Recycle
Full-Time Employment Opportunities
Illinois State Board of Education (ongoing openings) Teacher Positions
If you are interested in being considered for a position, you will need to download an official application at www.isbe.net/hr/Default.htm.
Full-time Acute Dialysis Nurse for Quincy (IL) and Hannibal (MO) for DaVita Dialysis
Work autonomously in an intense hospital environment - without the typical hospital routine. Provide the highest level of care at one of the more than 800 hospital units and ensure your patients' safety, comfort, and well-being with a nurse to patient ratio typically not more than 1:5. As a nurse at DaVita you are on your toes working in a fast-paced, constantly evolving environment with new challenges to trouble-shoot and overcome daily. Your sense of purpose and accomplishment at the end of each day is powerful.
The Shining Star in this role should have:
- Current and valid RN license in the state where performing duties required
- Graduate of an accredited nursing program required
- Current BLS certification required
- Medical/surgical, ICU, CCU, and ER experience (preferred)
- Dialysis nursing experience (strongly preferred)
- CNN (preferred)
- Experience assessing, trouble shooting and making sound recommendations in stressful situations
- Flexibility like a gymnast - okay, not literally. What we mean is someone who thrives in an environment that is constantly changing and will face new challenges head-on
- Excellent communication skills to listen and communicate with patients and teammates
- Multi-tasking skills, with great time management and prioritizing capabilities
ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT DIRECTOR (submitted 11/25/13)
Hancock County located in West Central Illinois bordering the beautiful Mississippi River is seeking qualified candidates to apply for the full time position of Economic Development Director. This position is responsible for developing, directing, and administering the economic development functions for the entire County. The primary goal of the position is to develop and execute strategies to enhance the economic vitality of the county through the implementation and oversight of programs and initiatives that will encourage expansion, retention of existing businesses and attract new businesses, in order to promote a sustainable economic base within the County. This position will report to the Executive Committee of the Hancock County Economic Development Corporation.
Required qualifications include:A Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university in Business Administration, Public Administration, economics, Finance or another relevant field of study. At minimum 3 years of professional experience managing an economic development program is preferred. Proven ability to provide leadership, collaboration, and creativity in developing economic development initiatives. Proficiency in using various types of standard office equipment, computer, and MS Office software and related programs.
MC Sports (submitted 11/25/13) Full-time sales
MC Sports is seeking a full-time salesassociate and a footwear department manager. Interested candidates should stop by the store located in the mall.
Kohl Wholesale (submitted 11/25/13) Supply Chain Professional
or Kohl Wholesale, 130 Jersey St., PO Box 1129, Quincy, IL 62306.
County Market (submitted 11/25/13)FOOD SERVICE MANAGER NEEDED!
- To serve customers with the highest quality products
- Manage day-to-day operations
- Perform aspects of food service duties
- Timely and accurate ordering and inventories
- Promote and support established programs
- Sanitation program
- Problem solving
- Promote sales
- Excellent Customer Service Skills
- Food Service Experience
- Management experience
- Product, Customer, Personnel, and Detail Minded
- Goal orientated
- High energy level
- Passion for what they sell
- Communication skills
Apply at www.mycountymarket.com
Must be 18 or older to apply
Network Engineer-Direct Hire! (submitted 11/15/13)
Description: Permanent, Direct Hire opportunity through Adecco in Quincy!!! Network Engineer position available with a leading company. Immediate opportunity!
The Requirements for the Network Engineer are as follows:
- Create and maintain documentation as it relates to network configuration, network mapping, processes, and service records. Develop, implement and maintain policies, procedures, and associated training plans for network administration, usage, and disaster recovery.
Deploy LANs, WANs, and wireless networks, including, routers, hubs, switches, WAN-accelerators and other hardware.
Conduct research on network products, services, protocols, and standards to remain abreast of developments in the networking industry.
Oversee new and existing equipment, hardware, and software upgrades.
Configure networks (LAN/WAN) to ensure their smooth and reliable operation for fulfilling business objectives and processes.
Monitor network stability, availability and performance.
Identify, diagnose and resolve network problems as needed.
Oversee installation, configuration, maintenance, and troubleshooting of customer's hardware and software.
Ensure network connectivity of all servers, workstations, telephony equipment, fax machines, and other network appliances.
The Background requirements for the Network Engineer:
Hands-on experience implementing, administrating and troubleshooting network devices
2+ years of networking/ server experience
Knowledge of Microsoft operation systems
Excellent communication skills
Cisco Certifications preferred
Experience with Cisco routers and switches
Excellent troubleshooting skills
Experience working independently with service providers
Qualified applicants only, please. Contact Adecco today:217-223-5200.
Web Developer Position in Quincy, IL (submitted 11/15/13)
Description: Adecco has a permanent, direct hire opportunity in Quincy, IL!! We are looking for an experienced Web Developer to join a leading company in the Quincy area. Web Developer/Application Programmer will provide scripting language support for client websites and custom programming applications. Determines user's needs, strategies, and goals and develops custom software solutions that meet those needs. Involves the daily creation of scripts, programs and interfaces.
Other requirements for the position include:
75% utilization of billable time
Personal technical education
Internal consulting for customer solutions
Assistance to other technical staff
Other Duties as assigned by the company
Qualified applicants only, please. Contact Adecco today at (217) 223-5200.
Specialist, Communications Editor (submitted 11/15/13)
Tracking Code:55-641 To Apply: https://comptia-openhire.silkroad.com/epostings/index.cfm?fuseaction=app.allpositions&company_id=16641&version=1
- Job Description:Overall Purpose: As a member of the Marketing and Communications team, the Specialist, Communications Editor, will write and edit the association’s online communications materials, from websites and blogs to enewsletters and case studies, and assist in the content scheduling for such materials, in order to strengthen the organization's reputation as a leader and authoritative voice in the industry. The candidate should have a passion for imagining and creating superior editorial content that matches business goals and reader interest. This positions reports to the Manager, Communications.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop news stories for the association’s blogs and case studies, particularly as they relate to IT workforce issues and skills certification.
- Manage the content schedule for the association’s monthly IT Career News enewsletter, daily certification blog, certification case studies and special editorial projects.
- Assist in the repackaging and dissemination of association news related to IT workforce issues so that it can be socialized online in multiple formats: blogs, newsletters, slide decks, videos, tweets, infographics, etc.
- Develop content for new Web pages related to skills certification in collaboration with the Web team and internal product owners. Development would include researching, writing and/or editing of content.
- Review existing Web pages on a weekly basis for content style, tone and grammar.
- Work with freelance and internal writers to develop their content for all online mediums.
- Maintain the association’s style guide and help persuade all content contributors to use the style guide.
- Work with Web designers, graphic designers and production managers to assist online publications from development to distribution.
- Review analytics of online publications to see where we need to improve our content offerings to grow our audiences.
- Foster collaborative relationships with other departments within the organization to stay informed of new initiatives, events, studies and other newsworthy items.
- Required Experience
Qualifications: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Strong writing and editing skills – journalism background preferred
- 3-5 years of online publication experience, particularly business or trade publication experience
- BA degree or equivalent experience
- Experience in HTML and CMS
- Social media savvy
- AP Style Guide knowledge
- Association and/or PR experience a plus
- Video writing and/or production experience a plus
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Collaborative team player
- Strong comfort level with new technology
- Job Location
- Downers Grove, Illinois, United States
- Position Type
Empire Marketing Solutions(submitted 11/15/13)
Empire Marketing Solutions is currently offering sales and marketing positions that include comprehensive training. No prior sales experience is necessary, and we will train you to learn a variety of skills from sales and human resources to management and mentorship. Successful candidates will have opportunities to advance through the organization. As a fast paced company in the direct sales and marketing industry, Empire Marketing Solutions continues to set the standard for excellence in client acquisition and customer retention. By providing direct sales and marketing services to Fortune 100 and 500 companies nationwide, we increase the market shares of our clients through a proven direct sales approach.
Our sales approach is not only a refreshing alternative to more general mass sales and marketing strategies, but it is also responsible for the unprecedented growth and stability of our company. We pride ourselves on recognizing top performance, integrity, and a winning mindset, we promote 100% from within our company. If you possess a great work ethic and would enjoy learning how to manage the varying dimensions of a business, Empire Marketing Solutions could be the place for you.
Responsibilities in Entry Level Include:
- Guaranteed Base Salary
- Outstanding Growth Opportunities
- Paid Training
- Promotion From Within
- No Glass Ceiling
- Travel Opportunities
Hospital Administrator(submitted 11/1/13) Description of the Medical Service Corps
There are many opportunities to accomplish the Air Force mission and be successful as an MSC officer. The MSC encompasses command, administrative, logistical, and educational functions supporting the provision of health care to active duty service members and all other authorized Department of Defense beneficiaries during peacetime and contingencies. This includes planning, programming, and operations related to the following activities: medical facility command; medical facility administration; medical materiel and services management; medical resource management; health plan management; personnel administration (human resources); war and emergency planning; aeromedical evacuation; medical recruiting; medical facility repair, modification, and construction; biometrics; health systems design; data systems design; medical research administration; and health services training and education. Additionally, in most clinical settings, MSCs also direct the rigorous healthcare facility accreditation program and continuous process improvement program.
Requirements for Medical Service Corps
Graduate degrees: Health Care Administration (or equivalent), Hospital Administration (or equivalent), Health Services Administration (or equivalent), Health Administration, , Business Administration, Business Management, Health Management and Policy, Information Systems Management, Computer Science, Finance, Accounting, Statistics, Marketing, Economics, or other closely-related equivalent
Undergraduate degrees: Health Care Administration (or equivalent), Hospital Administration (or equivalent), Health Services Administration (or equivalent), Health Administration, , Business Administration, Business Management, Health Management and Policy, Information Systems Management, Computer Science, Finance, Accounting, Statistics, Marketing, Economics, Clinical or Health Systems Engineering (or equivalent), Architecture, Operations Research or other closely-related degree as specified below. This includes undergraduate programs certified by the Association of University Programs in Health Administration (AUPHA).
Closely-related degrees: applicants may apply to the board with either a business-related degree appropriate to a healthcare environment or closely related to a healthcare/hospital administration degree.
GMAT/GRE Scores: GMAT/GRE scores from an examination taken within the last five years are required for all applicants. The minimum scores are 286-GRE (verbal and quantitative) or 400-GMAT.
Grade Point Average (GPA): The desired GPA for the qualifying degree is 3.0 or above.
Age: An individual MUST be able to serve 20 years of commissioned service before the 1st day of the month subsequent to their 62nd birthday.
Forest Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (submitted 10/31/13) Pharmaceutical Sales Rep
Duties and Responsibilities:As a pharmaceutical Sales Representative, you will have the opportunity to regularly call on health care professionals (primary care physicians, clinics, hospitals and pharmacies) within a specific geographic area. Daily responsibilities consist of supporting the promotional efforts behind Forest products, which includes organizing, tracking and distributing FDA regulated sample products to health care professionals. You will maintain a current and competent level of knowledge on the product line to be a reliable source of information to the health care professionals in the territory.
- Bachelor’s degree is required.
- Candidates should possess a minimum of 1 year of experience in outside business to business sales with a proven track record of success.
- Ability to work both independently and in a team setting towards meeting established objectives.
- Well-developed written and oral communication skills.
- Applies a range of traditional and non-traditional problem-solving techniques to think through and solve issues creatively to improve performance and company effectiveness.
- Ability to build rapport and relationships by interacting effectively with employees and external contacts (i.e. MD and office staff) at all levels, demonstrating the awareness of their needs and responding with the appropriate action.
- Highly effective organizational skills to implement a variety of programs, such as speaker programs and other activities.
- Computer Skills; Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook.
- Some overnight travel may be required.
- Candidates must be able to successfully pass background, motor and drug screen investigations.
Experience in the healthcare industry involving interaction with physicians, patients, etc. Experience in educating or influencing targeted customers.
To apply Please visit http://frx.com/careers to apply for a general position. Be sure to add the geographical areas you wish to work in and your application will automatically filter into the appropriate positions.
County Market (submitted 10/29/13) Bakery Manager
County Market has an immediate opening for a Bakery Manager. Responsibilities include: Applicants can apply at mycountymarket.com or by filling out an application at either County Market store.
- Day-to-Day operational procedures to insure stock levels, inventory, cleanliness, the "5"
- Provide leadership to department Associates, training
- Provide accountability to department associates, training
- Accurate and timely ordering
- Accurate inventories
- Accurate tracking of inventory adn accounting procedures
- Promote and support establishied programs
- Sanitation Program
- Problem Solving
- Promote Sales
County Market (submitted 10/29/13) Assistant Deli manager
County Market has an imediate opeing for Assistant Deli Manager. Applicants can apply at mycountymarket.com or by filling out an application at either County Market store. Responsibilites include:
- Maximum Customer Services to all customers
- Assist Deli Manager with achieving budgeted sales, gross adn cost controls
- Proper preparation adn display of product
- Fresh Chicken Program
- Fresh Meat Program
- Fresh Domestic Cheese Program
- Provide effective training, development and work direction for department Associates
The Oldies Super Station (submitted 10/30/13) Account Executive
The Oldies Super Station (WPWQ/KWBZ) is seeking to build a team of sales executives who are excited about being connected to the Quincy/Hannibal business area.
Must be self-motivated, dynamic, competitive and creative, able to call on existing accounts and develop new clients. We’re looking for strategic thinkers who enjoy building great relationships and thrive on developing new business. If you’re energetic, positive and professional, with a passion for uncovering client needs and solving client problems, we want to hear from you.
Prairie Radio Communications (submitted 10/30/13) News Director
Full Time Employment (submitted 10/24/13) - Hy-Vee on Harrison
Harrison Hy-Vee has the following IMMEDIATE openings for Full-time Health Market Manager 40hrs and Meat specialist 40hrs. Applicants must be 18 or older. Apply at Hy-vee.com.
AmeriCorps NCCC Position Descriptions (submitted 10/31/13)
NCCC Corps Member
Duration: 10 months
Salary: $4,000 stipend
Application Deadline: 4/1/2014
Description: AMERICORPS NCCC (National Civilian Community Corps) is a residential national service program for men and women between the ages of 18 and 24. For 10 months, NCCC members serve on teams to meet urgent community needs in the areas of natural and other disasters, environment, energy conservation, infrastructure improvement and urban and rural development. Teams work on projects throughout the country with non-profit programs, state and local agencies, and other community and faith-based groups.
Members are assigned to one of five NCCC campuses, located in Denver, CO; Baltimore, MD; Sacramento, CA; Vicksburg, MS; and Vinton, IA. During the 10 month term of service they will complete a variety of 6-8 week-long projects throughout a multi-state region.
NCCC members are provided with housing, food, health benefits, transportation to projects and qualified student loan forbearance. They earn a modest living stipend of about $200 every two weeks, before taxes are withheld. Upon successful completion of the program, they also earn a $5,645 education award that can be applied to future schooling or to pay off existing student loans. For more information, visit http://www.nationalservice.gov/nccc.
Qualifications: 18-24 years old and U.S. citizen, national or lawful permanent resident alien
*Priority will be given to applicants with knowledge, skills and abilities in leadership, motivation, commitment, flexibility, team building and a strong work ethic.
NCCC FEMA Corps Member submitted 10/31/13)
Duration: 10 months
Salary: $4,000 stipend
Application Deadline: 4/1/2014
Description: Are you interested in a career in emergency management? Want to leave your mark while learning new skills? FEMA Corps could be the perfect opportunity for you to get experience, while helping others. We are looking for men and women ages 18-24 to join our emergency management team.
FEMA Corps is an NCCC track for young adults who want to gain professional skills in emergency management while serving with the Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA) staff on disaster response and recovery efforts. It is a 10 month, full-time, team-based residential service program that was developed in partnership with FEMA and the Corporation for National and Community Service, the agency that oversees AmeriCorps NCCC.
As a member, you’ll be assigned to one of five NCCC campuses, located in Denver, CO; Sacramento, CA; Baltimore, MD; Vicksburg, MS; and Vinton, IA. Your focus will solely
be on emergency management and long-term recovery activities within FEMA. You’ll
provide administrative and logistical support in areas that include: educating communities, assessing needs, and collecting information; developing materials that promote disaster preparation to the public; ordering materials, tracking inventory, loading supplies, and managing IT equipment; updating electronic files, managing data, and compiling reports;
working with nonprofits and government agencies to coordinate services for disaster survivors;
helping survivors complete applications for disaster assistance; assessing and reporting damage to public facilities; setting up shelter operations and re-unification of families and pets.
FEMA Corps members receive a living allowance of approximately $4,000, housing, meals, limited medical benefits, member uniforms and a Segal AmeriCorps Education Award upon successful completion of the program. Plus you will receive additional training and experience to prepare you for a career in emergency management and related fields. You’ll learn about working with communities, public speaking, customer service, and office/management skills while giving back and positively impacting the lives of disaster survivors. For more information about FEMA CORPS, visit http://www.nationalservice.gov/nccc.
Qualifications: 18-24 years old and U.S. citizen
*Priority will be given to applicants with knowledge, skills and abilities in leadership, motivation, commitment, flexibility, team building and a strong work ethic.
American Red Cross (ongoing)
Employment Opportunities effective April 5, 2013, 405 W. John H. Gwynn Jr. Avenue Peoria, IL 61605. IMPORTANT NOTE: Internal applicants must apply online via the Internal Career Center on CrossNet, https://www.americanredcross.apply2jobs.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=main.icc, External applicants must apply by visiting our website at www.americanredcross.apply2jobs.com.
Missouri Department of Revenue (ongoing)
Missouri Department of Revenue has updated its list of job opportunities. To view this list, please visit https://sa.dor.mo.gov/hr/jobopp/default.aspx.
Illinois State Board of Education (ongoing)
Many open positions. Visit www.isbe.net/hr/Default.htm for application information.